Earn a $1,000 stipend through ASPIRE!
In supporting Early Childhood Education, ASPIRE is offering a stipend by completing:
• 3 semester units (4.5 quarter units) of eligible coursework
• Online training on the C.L.A.S.S. observation tool
• 2 sessions with an ASPIRE advisor
• Work with children 0-5 in a licensed ECE setting at least 15 hours a week in L.A. County
• Take coursework towards an ECE/Child Development degree or permit during the academic year
• Be ineligible for the L.A. County Investing in Early Educators Stipend Program
The application deadline is June 30th, 2015.
Apply online at www.laup.net/aspire