Earn a $1,000 stipend through ASPIRE!
In supporting Early Childhood Education, ASPIRE is offering a stipend by completing:
• 3 semester units (4.5 quarter units) of eligible coursework
• Online training on the C.L.A.S.S. observation tool
• 2 sessions with an ASPIRE advisor
• Work with children 0-5 in a licensed ECE setting at least 15 hours a week in L.A. County
• Take coursework towards an ECE/Child Development degree or permit during the academic year
• Be ineligible for the L.A. County Investing in Early Educators Stipend Program
The application deadline is June 30th, 2015.
Apply online at www.laup.net/aspire
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
UCLA Extension PK-12 Credential Programs is a partner with Los Angeles Unified School District to help fill a critical shortage of Special Education teachers projected for 2015-2016. Members of our team have been invited to meet with prospective special education teachers to discuss credential program options at three April information sessions hosted by LAUSD. Anyone interested in attending one of these information sessions can contact Derek Ramage, LAUSD Director of Certificated Recruitment, Selection, and Credential Services, email@example.com. The sessions have been scheduled for 3:30-5:00pm at different locations on these three dates: April 20, 21, and 23.